Hold-ups Formal Wear Series TUXEDO BLACK suspenders featuring our patented silver nickel finished No-slip clip in narrow 1" width and adjustable 48" length for normal sized men. The images here really don't do justice to these formal sense weave all black SATIN finished colors of these formal occasion suspenders. The top grade leather tabs and Y-back style crosspatch embossed with Hold-up brand logo, add up to a more formal look. Why should you ever have to suffer through the agony of those cheap tuxedo rental shop pair that never seem to hold up to even one wedding party. You owe it to yourself to get our exclusive formal series of men's suspenders designed for a lifetime of parties and social events. All materials are carefully chosen for durability, pleasing look and above all they'll never Pop Off at the least opportune time. Great gift idea for the men at your wedding or as a Father's Day present. Always Up for any occasion! Top quality elastic cloth specifically chosen for durability and lasting stretch. All come with the best saddle leather tabs that vary in size and taper front to back for more comfort and convenience when attaching them to your pants. This series features our patented No-Slip Suspender Clip guaranteed to never slip, slide, or fly off as all other suspenders do. No matter how much you spend or how often you have a tailor sew on suspender buttons the net result will never equal a pair of Hold-up suspenders! Truly a good investment in comfort, fit and style. These Formal Series dressy and formal wedding type suspenders have a narrow 1" width and 48" long with a free standard freight shipping option.
- Perfect satin finished black braces for formal or business wear with nickel/chrome no-slip® clips
- Y-back top grade leather crosspatch embossed with Hold-up® logo and tapered clip tab holders
- Satin finished 1" wide and 48" long elastic straps in Tuxedo black color
- Patented No-slip® suspender nickel/chrome tone clips guaranteed to not pop off your pants
- USA made dense weave Satin finished straps in a tuxedo black color are made to not lose their elasticity over years of party time or office wear.