HoldUp Brand is Now Featuring Our Under-up Series Suspenders in Color Black with Our patented Super Strong Jumbo Black Gripper Clasp Bonus: The Harder you pull the Tighter it Grips and they don't trigger metal detectors! These Suspenders are The traditional X-Back Style without the Leather Crosspatch for Extreme Comfort. Our Under-Up Suspenders XL so they are 2" Wide an 54" long. They have a Patented Velcro-type fastening system for length adjustments with a flush webbing design which eliminates bulky adjusters by using a Hook and Loop style fastening system. These American Made Under-up Suspenders are Made with a Very Smooth Cotton Poly-Blend Soft Elastic fabric. Which makes them Super soft on Skin Contact. These suspenders are also Airport Friendly so they have a "No-Buzz" feature which means they will not trigger any metal detector. Buy a Pair of Our Supersoft Under-Up Black Big & Tall hidden Suspenders in Black with The Patented Black Jumbo Gripper Clasp. You can Purchase These Comfortable Suspenders Right here on HoldUpSuspenders.com using your PayPal or Amazon Account or any debit/credit card with Free Freight option given at checkout.
American Made HoldUp Brand smooth Under-Up All black XL Suspenders with 4 patented gripper clasps for the Big & Tall man
- USA made HoldUp Brand smooth Under-Up XL Suspenders made to wear comfortably under any loose fitting shirt next to your skin with pants or shorts
- X-Back Style 2" Wide and 54" Long Super Soft Under-Up Straps for the big and Tall man wanting to Holdup your pants or shorts.
- Super Smooth Cotton Poly-Blend Soft Elastic Finish Fabric that actually wicks up sweat and is hand washable
- Patented Composite Plastic Cam-activated Black Super Strong Jumbo Gripper Clasp passes right through Airport Metal detectors without triggering alarms
- Smoothline HOOK -N-LOOP strap Length Adjustment system with a flush webbing design so you see no bulges under your shirt.
- Airport Friendly Featuring the "No-Buzz" Plastic Clasp with Improved Cam Lever Patented Design that holds tighter the harder you pull on them